When the holidays are going on, I find myself saying after the holidays things will slow down. Well they have not slowed down. They are about to get crazier again.
Can you believe it is a new year and it 2010? Where did the last decade go?
This year will be a year of milestone. PS will be 16, heaven help us. PGG will be 10, my baby. The Menji will be old, 41 and I will be one year closer to 40. Sheesh. Reminds me to change my sidebard over there. My dear dad will be that much closer to retirement. That is a lot all in one year.
So here is looking forward to a new year filled with fun and memories to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree. I had one nice quiet week right after Christmas and I treasured every moment of it. Now it's back to being crazy and, while I love it, it's hard to stay balanced sometimes.
Post a Comment