Friday, September 29, 2006

Maggie's Friend

Not that this week has not been stressful enough. Maggie (the dog) started jumping the fence again. I really believe that she had a reason to jump. The last couple of mornings I have seen a dog that looks very similar to Maggie walking around. HUM. Thought I really need to go check out that dog.

Well this morning, Maggie took care of that for me. See she jumped the fence and went to go get the wandering dog. Brought her right home. Guess who was home to greet them, The DH. Yep, the sucker. So the puppy and I mean puppy, losing teeth and puppy smelling, was invited to the back yard. She promptly gulped down a bowl of food and a bowl of water. Great. She hung out all day.

We had to tell the girls, we are going to find her home. (I really hope we find her home). Princess Girly Girl is going to help me make fliers and we are going to hang them tomorrow. I really hope we find her home, she is adorable. But THREE dogs is tooo much. Right now she is crated and sleeping. Hopefully there is no whining tonight.

We are in trouble because the girls dubbed her McKenzie. great... I am so in trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what's the update? Is MacKenzie part of the fam now? You have me hanging by a thread on this one!